Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things To Accomplish Within This 8 Months

Spending 8 months here in Redang is still something I'm digesting in my mind. How did I end up with this job? I wonder... But, since I was given this opportunity, I will definitely use it to the fullest.

Things I plan to achieve within this 8 months:
1. Advance Open Water License
2. Underwater Photography & Videography
3. Explore every bit of this island (especially the infamous Long Beach)
4. Enjoy all sports and recreation activities (including parasailing, banana boat, kayak, fishing, etc)
5. Snorkel every area in the island
6. Identify birds, fishes and corals
7. Get to know people from around the globe
8. Live life to the fullest!

Well, will see how much I can achieve as time goes by.
The first one week was somewhat slow, but things are picking up here.

Love what I'm doing now, that's for sure~

No comments: