Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A One-Stop Snorkeling Trip at Redang Kalong

Date: 6th March 2010 (Saturday)

I was on my first afternoon shift (12pm - 8pm), so after asking permission from my boss, I went out that morning on the 9.30am One-Stop Snorkeling Trip with guests to Redang Kalong beach area. We boarded Dayang Redang boat and it only took us about 5 minutes to reach the site.


Putting on the mask and snorkel, I jumped into the sea and started snorkeling around the area. The boatman, who was also snorkeling, handed me a nudibranch - it was so beautiful and colorful!

Though the trip was short, I saw many Clown Anemonefish, a baby shark and many beautiful corals and sea creatures. There were many turtles too, closer to the shore, which we could only see from the boat.


With just one snorkeling trip, I'm another layer darker...no...a layer tanner! *smiles*

Awaiting for an opportunity for a Round Island Snorkeling Trip!!!

No comments: