Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Dive Log (Part 1)

Date: 15th March 2010
Time: 8.30am


I had my first two tank dives in Redang. Faizan was the lead Dive Master while Kamal assisted and Azrin, a Rescue Diver became my buddy. There were 4 other divers; Pierre from Switzerland, Mae, Mae Li and her husband from Singapore.

It was two months since I last dive and I was pretty scared if I were to be imbalance and either crash down bottom or float back up on the surface. But this time, it was easy to go down the water (not sure why...but goodla~)

The first site was Pulau Kerengga Kecil and there I saw a huge sting ray and it was AWESOME! We were just floating not far away from it. Too bad I didn't bring my camera...

Had a really bad sea sick condition and vomited twice before entering for the second dive at Pulau Chupak. There, it was just filled with corals and mountains of it. So many anemone and so many clownfish. It was just beautiful~

Headed back to shore at 12.30pm.
It was a great dive!

No comments: