Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My 1st PayCheque!

It was supposed to be yesterday's post, but I was in the office until 11pm and I was flat on my bed the moment my head hits the pillow...

Yes! I received my 1st PayCheque yesterday!!!
technically, it's not my first la, but it's my first PayCheque as a Production Manager!
(yes, I'm a little insane)

I see my first PayCheque flowing away already the moment I had it...why?...coz I've basically spend my first half of my savings for my Sipadan Island trip end of this year. I'm so excited! I can't wait for this trip!

Anyway, back to work. One more month to shoots!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

wah wah wah...happy nyer dah earn own money...hahahahahah! okay, now i want it tooooo!!!!! When will be my 1st paycheque...hurrmmm

kaYren said...

hehehehe....ya tiff, come come to KL....
then once u hav ur 1st paycheque, we can go makan besar!!! :)

Tiffany said...

more to food adventure karen...hehehehe....bak kata Jess, kamekorg terlalu spontaneous...hahahahahahahaha!