Thursday, September 17, 2009

It rains when I do my laundry...

Yes, I've tried so many times to wash my laundry and hang them outside for the sun to dry them up, but every single time I do that, it RAINS! ...which means I have to wash my laundry all over again!

I walked home in the rain today. I've not been bringing my umbrella every since the weather went excruciating hot. It's not that I'm always out from the office... :)

This week has been the most stressful week (so far) at work. I have no idea why but this week drained me real bad. I woke up every morning feeling as if I hadn't slept at all last night and my 'afternoon coffee' doesn't seemed to be boosting up my energy. I've been wanting so much to sleep through one weekend; to increase my energy level, but it never worked.

I've been in front of my laptop for endless hours and only leave my laptop for toilet break, lunch break, dinner break and sleep break!

I can't wait for the shoots to start. Although I know that shoots are going to be even more stressful, but at least it's a different stress level every day.

Two more weeks and two more months before I complete my first project!

...follow this instructions when you are stress...

No comments: