Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Saturday in Serdang

The last time I came to my brother's place in Serdang was a long while ago. Ever since I was real busy with work and had the road trip during the long weekend, I hardly had the time to come over. This weekend, I find the time to have a time out for myself.

I took the train down to Mid Valley and my goal was to look for the Express Hair Cut shop but mission failed! I couldn't find it, not even after referring to the map! So, decided to have lunch then continue my mission in Mines Shopping Centre. I found Xpress Cut which cost me RM16 for 10 minutes hair cut. I was quite shocked to see how short my hair is now!

I managed to give EJ a call and met up with her for dinner and Final Destination 4.

Final Destination 4...hmm...well, its a gross as the previous 3 sequels, but I still prefer the very first sequel - the plane crash series - it is much original. This is actually my first Final Destination sequal I watched in the cinema. Gorry but great! Love the effects!

...waiting for the day I direct one of these films...

After the movie, I called Nina, who was actually nearby the area, but she had something to attend to, so we called for a rain-check. EJ showed me her place in East Lake - I LOVE HER CONDO!

...the arabic version of 'mountain dew'...

...and the old school tin cap...

*pictures were taken with my phone. that's why the quality is very low*

Well, as long as my laptop is around me, there's time for syok sendiri photos!

- me old housemate -

No comments: