Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Movie to Release Stress

It is not a stress relief movie but its a way for me to get rid of my 'sudden' stress. Have been so bored with my holidays and its time for me to start my work for next semester. Editing, club documentations, project updates and some other work here and there which I got involved with all of a sudden.

Have been waiting and waiting the whole holiday. 
1. Waiting for the Chinese New Year
2. Waiting for new semester to start
3. Waiting to get the rest of the money for the project
4. Waiting for what's in store for next semester
5. Waiting for something very important to be confirmed in the nick of time
WAITING!

Lucky me, mum had two free tickets for a movie today. Who cares what movie it is, just go for it! ...to release stress... hahahahahahaha


It's my second Hong'kie movie I watched this month. Wasn't a fan of Hong'kie movie especially to watch in the cinema. This was some action comedy kindda movie la~ I observe that most Hong'kie movies involve cops and gangsters and car chases and bombs and fights... (copyrighted storyline). Okaylah this movie. I prefer this than The Beast Stalker lo... :)

More upcoming movies! Can't wait!

No comments: