Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF and Love Happens

It was my last day of my freelancing job in Ipoh. I bid everyone farewell and off I took a train back to KL that morning. I thought I could get a good 3 hours of rest in the train because I was up all night until 4am and slept on the couch in the living room while waiting to close my accounts. Instead, my first hour in the train was all about my accounts. There was a tiny winey mistake which took me the whole day to figure it out. Also, it wasn't comfortable to take a nap in the train.

...it was a really cold ride...

Had lunch with Yih Wen at Atria before heading back to the office to settle the accounts. Ming Yi was lepak'ing at the office while waiting for me to settle everything I need that afternoon before taking a cab to One Utama for dinner at TGIF. Had a long dinner and chat with my favourite Jack Daniels Chicken and Mocha Mud Pie.

It was a white Christmas in One Utama. There were a group of carolers singing at Highstreet. It was so Christmas'ies...and at that point, I missed home~

...the carols...

We decided to watch Love Happens (because that's the one and only show we haven't seen), and it was a really touching and good movie. Not any typical romantic stories, but something everyone will experience in his/her life. Wouldn't mind watching this movie again.


We headed home for a good night rest for a traveling day the next. It was a great way of escaping from all the stress that has been in and around me for the past months. It was great meeting Ming Yi who is heading to Perth for her WA Scholarship (CONGRATS, MING YI!). It was great to know that I'll be heading home...

No comments: