Friday, December 4, 2009

Movies in Ipoh, GSC

It took us quite a number of off days to finally push ourselves for movies in Ipoh. (wanna have the feel of watching movie in Ipoh mah~) So we did - twice. It wasn't a pleasant moment for our first movie because everyone was practically making noises in the cinema and it was so noisy! How do these people watch movie and enjoy them when you can't even concentrate...

First movie was Aaron (our intern)'s choice: New Moon
Wasn't fancy on watching this movie because I did not watch the 1st sequel but anyway, it was a time out with the colleagues for movie so I joined, the day I was discharged from the hospital. Hmm...can sleep lo through the movie. Other than watching hot guys in the movie, there was nothing interesting to keep my eyes open, but after paying RM11 on this movie, I kept my eyes wide open every minute of the way.


Second movie: A Christmas Carol
We were supposed to watch Ninja Assassin but the ticket was only available at 7pm (which was rather late for us as tomorrow is a shoot day). So Angie bought this movie and it was GREAT! If only I was watching it in 3D! Damn...it was nice~ There's so much meaning in this movie and it just reminded me of A Polar Express. The Xmas songs in the movie brings me much closer to Christmas and closer to home.


It was a half good half bad movie experience in Ipoh. Not sure when will be the day to come back to Ipoh after this shoot. Would definitely love to come back for the food, but not sure whether to come back for the movie *smiles*

No comments: