Sunday, December 20, 2009

How I spent my birthday...

It had been days of having family dinners ever since Alex's wedding last Saturday. Damn, I was just about to go on a strict diet - to reduce all the unnecessary fats I've accumulated the past 2 months on shoot - but, was tempted by the delicious food on the table every single day *sweats*

It was another family dinner - this time with Mum's side of the family; grandmama, uncle michael and uncle peter & family together with 4th granduncle from England. We had the dinner at Happy Garden, just opposite The Spring.

...my empty plate before the dinner started...

It was when the dishes started coming out that we (15 of us on one table) started eating!
...yes, this was how we all turned out to be...

It was long before dinner that Aaron and I went over to The Spring's MBO Cinema to get ourselves tickets to Avatar 3D. It was RM20 per ticket (cheap though~). Movie was at 9.15pm. We headed over (with the car) to find parking space in the shopping centre but deng~ there were so many cars! We were a minute or two late for the movie. Taking our seates at R12 & R13, we put on our 3D glasses and there we were drawn into the movie for 2 1/2 hours.........

the greatest movie I've seen in 3D. reminded me a lot when Dinotopia and 10th Kingdom was on screen. it was beautiful. everything seemed to be floating in front of my eyes. the colours were so bright and beautiful. would love to watch it again.

Reached home at about 12.30am and slept through the morning. Mum was busy making ngo-hiam. Mum and I went out for lunch...wondering where to get good food in an air-conditioning restaurant...and there we found ourselves in Kenny Rogers!

...my Quarter Chicken in Mushroom Sauce and Spaghetti Bolognese...

Mum and I went for a stroll in The Spring but I ended up spending RM140 on my sports bra~! *sweats* Anyway, it had been quite sometime since I first mentioned to mum that I need one especially when I'm out for my work out. Just that spending my hard earned money is something not easy............. but thanks to the wander of having Debit Card, I did not hesitate but to swipe and sign it~

The whole family went to church for sunset mass at St. Peter's and later for dinner at After 4 (After 3's sister restaurant). Nothing fancy though but nice food...

Only...
the best part of my birthday...
was to have a beer with mum and dad...at HOME! *smiles*

That was how I spent my birthday this year.

A big thanks to everyone; my family and my friends, far or near, for your warm birthday wishes! Hugs!

*a year older...hopefully a year wiser*

No comments: