Friday, December 4, 2009

In McDonalds, Ipoh


Now as I write this blog, the clock shows 1.18am and I am still in McDonalds in Ipoh, 5 minutes away from the Production House at Taman Tasek Indra.

What am I doing here?
This is the only place to get internet access in Ipoh. Although Starbucks is nearby, but I can go online for free (only when I feel like munching food I'll then have to pay for the food lah~).

Internet, oh, Internet. What will my life be without you?

Daniel and Khai Sim with their new Toshiba laptops they bought this morning and myself with my MacBookPro. Good thing this McDonalds is 24 hours. Anyway, this will be my last time here in McDonalds and soon to leave Ipoh for KL on the 9th December. Won't be finishing this project though, but looking forward for the airing next year.

No comments: