Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Leaving home to KL

Technically, it's not my first time to leave home for KL. I lost counts on how many times I used to fly from KL to Kuching and return since I left home for college in 2004. Flying in something I'm so used to but it's just something that I do now look forward to especially when I'm flying FROM Kuching.

I was in Kuching for the Christmas holidays - for 2 weeks plus - and now, it's time to come back to KL for my career. What am I doing next, I don't know for sure myself, yet!

Woke up early yesterday to pack the leftovers and left home with Mum for breakfast. Initial plan was the Old Rex Laksa, but when we reached there, the stall was closed! They went off for a holiday. *sob sob* So Mum brought me to have Pork Leg Rice, but it was closed too! So I had Curry Chicken Rice instead.

After breakfast, I went over to Grandmama's house for a visit and later to Dad's shop to visit my Grandma. At about 11am, I bid farewell to them and Dad too and left for the airport. Checked in, this time was easy...not so much of a queue. Mum and I had a cup of steaming hot vanilla at Starbucks and that's where Tiffany and Adeline came. It was the first time to have friends coming to airport to send me off... how sweet of them~

Had some chit-chat and it was time to say my goodbyes. As soon as I entered the boarding hall, everyone was boarding the plane. Took my seats in 3A and the plane took off. Had a peaceful hour and a half sleep on board until I reach LCCT where my bag got lost in the belt. Everyone was busy running here and there, checking their own bags and thanks to the miscommunication, we were at the wrong belt!

Took the bus down to KL Sentral and knowing that it is almost off office hours, it'll be jam pack in the train. And it was! I was literally carrying 20kg of weight on myself (front and back) and was standing from KL Sentral to Taman Bahagia station! Went into a cab and reached home. I was already dead tired.

I cleaned my room, unpack my bags and finally took a shower and had my Ngo Hiam which Mum fried this morning while watching DVDs. There goes...feeling home sick again~ *sigh*

2 comments:

May? said...

laaa...you in taman bahagia paduhal. not far from my place, i'm in BU. belated merry christmas, been trying desperately to connect to the internet these days.

kaYren said...

hi may!
ur here in kl??? hahaha... one day can go for coffee eh. at least before i move away from PJ area la...heheheh