Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a week~

It has been three weeks since I finished the JCLA Foundation Camp and it has been three weeks since I worked on Project Care with a team of excellent people. Things were pilling up as the week goes by. Assignments pouring in, projects coming up, more external projects coming up and imagine this - 14 meetings within 3 weeks just for Project Care alone - that's a lot!

This week was another long, tiring week. Speaking about stress~! We are still short of RM900 for our Long Makabar mission next Thursday. 3 more school days before leaving. Another 2 weeks before our due date. Hopefully and I'm praying real hard that we can achieve our target. But, everyone in the team is working very hard for this project.

Assignments pouring in. But, I'm handling it well. Most of the assignments are individual - which makes my life even better coz I won't have to arrange meetings (I'm full with meetings). Can't wait to start the corporate video production on Miri City Medical Center on Breast Cancer - my last production project for Degree. *sob sob* This time, budgets are allocated by the client so no need of myself to spend money on this production. More written assignments as well - reading logs just kills me when it comes to reading pages of tiny and un-understandable writings. Sigh~ *no complaints*

I am beginning to abandon my blog...NO~! I will keep it alive. But, just have to bare with me to have one post only per week. Even my JCLA Foundation Camp post is still not up yet. Will see to that...

It's finally a Saturday and at least I have today to rest, get enough sleep and recharge myself. Nice weather - raining - nice to sleep - but I'm here, awake, writing in my blog. Will cook dinner tonight, as promised. 

Am also waiting to find time to take photos of my fishes and to post it up in conjunction with their '2 weeks of being alive at Lot 3946'!

Until then, chaos~

No comments: