Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Enough is Enough

What have I done to deserve all this?

Taken me for granted, shutting me out on things I started, treating me like a nobody, using me only when you need me, expecting me to solve your own problem.
Everyone has their limits and I have reached mine.
I need you to stop.
I want you to stop.

It's either I hurt myself or I hurt others.
I choose to hurt you.
I choose not to be hurt by you.
I don't want to dig my own grave and bury myself in it.

I'm lucky to have friends who understands.
Friends who never take me for granted.
These friends are true friends.
These friends care for me as I cared for them.
They were there when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Enough is enough.
You don't want me to hurt you.
You don't want me to scream at you.
You don't want me to not be the Karen you knew.

I'll never be sorry for what I did.
I'm proud that I did what I had to.

Thanks for everything, though.
Chaos~!

No comments: