Tuesday, August 5, 2008

100 + 100 = MY 200th POST!

My blog has reached the 200th post today! 

Looks like I'll be blogging lesser this semester. Been so busy just these two weeks of class. Many things happened and I would really love to write but I just don't have the time to do so. I'm still behind with the John Curtin Leadership Academy Foundation Camp and CV! Gathering posts. Gosh~!

Well, first two weeks of class was a bad start, though. How I wished it started off well, at least I'll have a good start and move on to a whole stressful semester, but, no way! it didn't happen that way. Classes started on the first week and there were many clashed of timetables. One unit fixed, there goes another unit! The worse part was, MS216 and FTV243 Lectures clashed! (fyi, both are Year 2 units) Lodged a clash complain and gotten the timetable changed the day itself...phew~ Then there goes FTV334, FTV243 and Marketing Communication clashes...but big thanks to Mr. Rama who managed to solve it that week itself.

This semester's units were okay, at least there's only one production to handle. It was pretty tough on me as I was taking both Corporate Production units together (normal students take one unit in a year). I was quite isolated and lost in the class. FTV334 was quite hard on me - everyone else in the class gets to work on their clients and see whose clients would want their corporate video to be made. I was left aside because I hadn't had my FTV243. I was not given the opportunity to pitch my ideas, so alas, I grouped up with Cammy who will be working on a corporate video on breast cancer along with Amy, Yuki and Stephanie.

FTV243 was a terrible one. I see the almost exact same slides from FTV334's lecture on Monday morning during FTV243's lecture on Monday afternoon~! But, I'll work to my very best to get the client I have been wanting to work on for the corporate production...gambateh~

Marketing Communication 102 was quite a tough one too. Although there was only one group presentation, a mid semester test and a final exam, but it will be a tough one. Not wanting to dig my own 6 feet under grave, I decided to get a team whom I can arrange my time wisely with. At least working with the same people whom I will be working with in my corporate production, I don't have to waste anyone's time over the matter that I will be extremely busy... 

MS216 was one funny one. Didn't expect Mr. Sony to lecture well in class. He is seriously very knowledgeable. I liked his lectures, though - surprised! But the class was always tension to a certain extend when arguments starts... I think it'll be a fun one~!

Hah~! All about studies, and now to my other activities...
AppleBox Pictures. Not bad for the first semester, though. There were an amount of members and although along the way, there were problems with the Tshirt printing, it all went well. More events coming up this semester... and hoping to get the club's first MiniDV camera soon!

Project Care. YES! 1 Ringgit Per Person Campaign started to raise RM3000 to send all the team members to Long Makabar for a documentary production to raise funds in helping the villagers there. This team was a great one. We came together to make the posters, the donation boxes, meetings, plannings... Looking forward to the trip to Long Makabar this 21st August. 

Sometime when writing this post, I finished three classes today, dealt with crappy situations which ruined my day/week, had a really full lunch with Catherine, done with AppleBox Pictures committee meeting and awaiting for Project Care's meeting at 7pm. Looks like, I'll be in campus more often this semester. Something that I'm actually looking forward to...

Gotta go...meeting will start in 3 minutes...
Busy, busy, busy~!

No comments: