Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tiffany's 22nd birthday

presenting...*drums roll*...the birthday girl!
That's Tiffany!...who will be turning 22 years old but forever will be 17...
my reasons:
- still as insane as she was
- still as blur as she was
- still as loud as she was
- still as cool as she was
(nothing of her is different since high school)

Celebrated Tiffany's 22nd birthday 3 days earlier due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. First stop, MY HOUSE STEAMBOAT for food! We girls are all about food, furthermore with 'all you can eat', it's just great! We were kindda late, so almost to 10pm, they were in the process of closing the shop...sigh~~


...food...


...two ladies cooking...and the mee got burnt!

After food, paid the bill and left. Took Tiffany for a ride to somewhere she didn't expect. This was the scene during the ride:

T: Where are we going? Thought you're sending Adengs home?
A: She is. I move house already.
T: You move house? Where?
A: Near the Friendship Park.
T: Really? Why you didn't tell me? No wonder you say you travel to and fro to Unimas everyday...
A: Yala. If not how I want to drive to and fro everyday. So far!
T: What happened to your Pisang Road house??
A: Umm...rented it out to people...

(was controlling myself not to laugh my head out. Tiff was so convinced with Adel's story.)

T: Eh, want to remember the road to your house, le.
A: Very near. Just behind Friendship Park. Turn in here... (turning into Friendship Park) Karen...you find parking here la. I walk back home myself.
K: (looking for a parking space)
T: Why not drive her home straight???
K: Her house not ready. She don't want us to see...
A: We go take a walk in the park first. Since still not 11. Still in time for me to get home by 11pm.

(parked the car. went down to the park. took photos)

T: Which one is your house???
A: Neh...the dark dark one over there. You see, the dark house there... (pointing at a dark house)
T: Where???
A: Later you walk me back there, you see la.

(was taking photos of the park. beautiful pictures at night...)
(Adel passing me the cake to get ready while she brought Tiff away to see the fountain)
(took me a long time to open the cake box, turned the cake around, put the candle and lit it)

A: Karen! Ready or not? *whispering*
K: Done!

...boo!... brought out the cake and surprised Tiff.

YESH! and she was surprised! cool~~ Our plan works out very well!
She had her cake, we sang 'Happy Birthday', blow a candle, make a wish, pretending to cut it as well, fed a cherrie to her...

(scene continues)

A: I got a confession to make! (laughing madly already)
T: What???!!!
A: I don't stay here!
T: WHAT???!!! (eyes terbeliak and laughing at the same time)
K: See, we're so good in acting...
T: And the whole time I thought you were taking pictures of that statue!!!
K: I wasn't at all. I was getting your cake ready...

(the laughing continues...all the way to the car...all the way back home...)

After the surprise, it was almost to 11pm. We hopped into the car, sprinted our way to Adeline's house and reached there at 11.05pm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laalalalalala! This is like my BEST 2008 Birthday! huhuhu...(heheh) Okay...i got Punk'd by Karen n Adel....but, the best part is, Adel innocently tipu me n i FELL for it...darn! wahahahahahah! ohya, not forgetting the part where i nearly choked on perut sapi...uwekkk...wahahahaha!...akibat gelojoh makan....I LOVE YOU FOR A MEMORABLE NITE DEARIES! MMUUUAAACCCKKKSSSS....terharu...and it's a blessing to have u peeps as my FRIENDS!!!

kaYren said...

glad you had fun, tiff. tat was our goal tat night...it has been many years since we actually celebrate each others' birthday like tat. really reminds me of our high school days... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha.
Happy birthday Tiffany.

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

haha.. what a good surprise for Tifanny.
Tifanny happy birthday!!!
Miss you guys in kuching XD