Monday, January 7, 2008

Catherine's Kuching Trip (Episode 4)

Day 7 (3.01.08)
Official last day of the food trip. Yeap! Got Catherine 'bazhang' already. *evil laughter* But, still got more places to go for food. Breakfast was at Ta Wan Kung - a shop specialize in Fried Chicken Kolo Mee. Surprisingly, Cath had 2 bowls of it (the portion is quite little la).

...see how small portion the food is...

I dropped Cath off at the Big Cat statue at Padungan while I went to finish my chores...and the next thing I know, Cath was already at Waterfront! apala...*sobbing* but, she walked back to my dad's shop and walked back to Waterfront again...this time with me...wahahahaha! Yeap, today was all about walking (using bus no.11). Started our walk from Padungan all the way to the end of Waterfront. Half way through the walk, it rained.

...Cath and the cat...

...read the sign carefully 'Jadikan Diri Anda Mangsa Arak'...

...the 'orange juice extractor'...aka Dewan Undangan Negeri'


...this two photo is one piece of the puzzle...(will post the full photo up)...

...teaching Cath 'syok sendiri 101'...

Supposedly to watch Alien vs Predator but it rained so we were not in time to watch. Headed to Summer House for the jagung-peng and seow pau. Yummy...Went for dinner at Ah Tau Restaurant with my family before leaving to Soho with Sharon.

...Cath waiting anxiously for the food...

Soho was sad...there were no one there...only us; Catherine, Sharon and I. It was empty. Probably because of the rain and it was a Thursday...but anyway, the bottle of Heineken cost RM9 each...just chilling and enjoying the music lo...*sigh~*

...Sharon and I looking so bored with that poor bottle in shot...

...when you're around Karen, there's no way out from syok sendiri...


Day 8 (4.01.08)
Cath's mum arrived. We went to the airport, got the rented car and went to hotel for check-in and lunch at Carpenter Street. Cath then came pick me up for dinner at Permata Carpark Topspot with her mum. Yeap, she had her 2nd round of fried oyster again!

...Cath couldn't reach for the ticket...*laughing evilly*...

...see how Cath eats the plate of fried oyster...


Day 9 (6.01.08) - supposedly Day 10 la...
2nd trip to Sematan! This time to visit Cath's sister at the NS camp. Cath drove to Sematan that morning. It's nice to have the chance to see the camp, though. We were at the camp for a few hours and departed at about 2pm for Lundu for lunch and back to Kuching.

...mimpi siang wanna be NS trainer...(can ka?)

6pm...went out again! wahahahaha...We went to Hock Lee and I got another piercing on my right ear...*ouch!* but it's okay...We went for another round of arcade games and this time, racing! *evil laughter again* I won Cath 3 times in a row!!!

...look at Cath's angry stare at me after I knocked her car off the track...
*she was supposed to win the race*


...cutting off the Chicken pizza and Beef pancake...

Yeap...had Pizza Ria at King Center and later went to Waterfront. wow...my first time to be at Waterfront at night...oooo.......

...love this picture...

...never ending with syok sendiri...(finally get to do syok sendiri with my SLR)

So, a 10 days 9 nights stay in Kuching did all the job to get Catherine 'bazhang' and yes! I did it! *ebil laughter!* anyway, I had a great time throughout the 10 days. Looking forward for another trip like this!

for more information, log on to www.catherinemeic.blogspot.com

Karen Kuek signing out~~

No comments: