Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One lame 89th post...(No idea what to write for the title)

Yesh! This is my 89th post and eleven more to go to officially declare my 100th post in my blog which is still not a year old. hmm...surprising how much I can write about things happening in and around me. Decided to write a post because today, I helped my mum to create her own blog - amazing! My mum has her own blog! Congrats, mum! Looking forward for your posts...

And...
It's like only a week left for Chinese New Year and things are still getting ready slowly, day by day. And it's only less than 3 weeks before going back to Curtin for my second semester day...I'm very looking forward to going back to meet my friends again!

Okay, probably not a lame 89th post. Here I am, going to complain my 6 days of intensive Nannying 101 class which started last Friday and ended on Monday. I know, many of you asked me what Nannying 101 is about and here goes:
- a 6 days 5 nights of being at home without my parents
- babysitting my lil brother, Aaron
- also taking care of a dog and a cat
- making sure all the plants in front and at the back of the house stay alive
- house chores, of course!
- being a house guard as well
- watched Cloverfield and had lunch at Chicago 7

It was a really cool time I had because I have 2 cars at home all for myself, since Aaron doesn't have a driver's license yet! *evil laughter* Food was a nightmare. I just couldn't decide where we could go for breakfast, lunch and dinner and we finally had Pizza Hut, McDonalds and all those food that we could hardly eat with our parents around...hehehe... My main problem was SLEEP! I couldn't even close my eyes and take a nap even for a peaceful hour. So by day 4, I decided not to even go to bed at night and would stay up all night, on the internet and msn and slept only when the sun is about to rise...sigh~

Well, had fun though. It's not like everyday I get to do what I did throughout the whole 6 days with Aaron (I know Aaron is having a very big nose right about now when he reads this). The evening my parents got back from KL, I had my rewards; Dunkin Donuts, Hang Ten shirts, a Voir blouse, 2 Charmed books, a photography magazine...

Here goes me, babbling about my horrible but great week...Enjoying my last couple of weeks before another part of my 'interesting' life starts!

Happy early Chinese New Year!

No comments: