Saturday, July 7, 2007

Star Cineplex is getting better...

I'm not a fan of Star Cineplex since I first watched a movie there about 3 years ago. It's really sad to say that it's so far different from Cinemas in KL.

One; we have manual tickets.
Two; only 3 counters available.
Three; movies release two days later.
Four; seats are uncomfortable.
Five; cinemas are small - probably could fit only 50 people inside.
Six; sound systems are bad.
Seven; popcorns are ok...
Eight; 3 halls available only.
Nine; it's on the 9th floor of a parking building.
Ten; lifts are scary!

But, I was quite surprised when I watched Transformers recently when the sound systems are much better. It was a much comfortable environment compared to when I watched Star Wars two years ago.

I do hope they would improve the place so people will actually enjoy the place as well as enjoy the movies there.

Keep up the good work!!!

No comments: