Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Looking back the book to 3 years ago

Three years ago, year 2004...

Year 2004 was a hell of a year for me. Everything changed when I was given my SPM results and accepting into MIIM in KL. First, of course, my parents weren't keen to letting me go as the course that I took was not so suitable for me; as they said. But, 24 May 2004, I left Kuching at last for my studies. Registering myself into college on 26 May 2004, moving into my hostel and leaving my parents for the first time was so hard for me. The home sick feeling, the alone feeling, the in-confident feeling I had was overwhelming. During all the hardships, someone came into my life and things started to get better. But, it wasn't as sweet and as beautiful as I thought it will be. I held back the feeling to myself and pretended that it never happened. Time passed by...

Year 2005, another new year, another new adventure. Things in college went on as usual. I was so surprised so know that I traveled to and fro KL-KCH at least 6 times a year. WOW! As the matter of fact, I had to. I moved house again from my hostel to a small flat my friends and I rented for RM500. At least life was a little easier outside hostel. Things started happening between friends, housemates and my environment. At the end of the year, I was promoted to a senior in college. Time passed by...

Year 2006, my finals in college. My coursemates and I came up with a 25 minutes drama and we shot it with our college's new camera. Finally, after such a long time, we never had a fight in the group. 13 November 2006 was another step for me. I went for my internship in Red Communications for three months. I learnt a lot, working on projects such as Dutchlady 123, Breeze Padang Pintar, Angkasawan's MTV and Jom Beli Aiskerim. Time passed by....

Year 2007. I finished my internship 13 February 2007 and was given a job for 4 months in the same company. There were so many nice and helpful people there to guide me through my time there. I worked on Please Give Me a Job, Bernafas Dalam Lumpur and Gol & Gincu (Season 2). Problems arises like crazy. Everyone was stressed and I could feel the difficulties working in my future. Then, it was my time to leave, 28 June 2007. It was hard for me to let go of all the things around me; my college, my friends, my work...everything. But, when it is time to leave, it's time to leave. I packed my things and flew back to Kuching 4 days later. It will be another 2 years before I come back...

No comments: