Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Missing what I never thought I would

It's been two weeks since I left KL for Kuching. It'll be another 2 years for me to be there again. I never thought that it'll be hard for me to let go of the things that happened in KL for the last 3 years. During my life in college, I wished I never step foot there and I swore not to return to KL to work.

Things changed when I worked. The people were all so nice and helpful and friendly. For once, I actually felt like home; eventhough I stayed alone in a small room, by myself. But, everyday when I go to work, I felt energetic and enthusiastic towards the new day.

The people there; Sharon, Mona, Angie, Sok Peng, Jo, Enid, Gwo Yunn... I felt so home...

Today, I still couldn't really let go and I missed all the things we did for work and for fun. It was such a great time. I'm missing what I never thought I would...

No comments: