Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Movie of 2011: Sanctum


I've been wanting to watch this movie ever since I came across the movie poster in MBO Kuching. I even wanted to pay RM20 to watch 2D version in Genting Cinema the other day. Finally I get to watch it!

I was at One Utama for Kraf Kraf Kreatif shoot and at 12pm, we had to cancel the shoot for the day with reasons such as:
1. No lightning man
2. 2 sets lights given out of 4 sets
3. Talent went MIA
4. Superbly big screw up from the Production Assistant

After calling off the shoot, I went up and got myself the ticket at the 1.40pm show and no doubt, it was an amazing show, not to mentioned this movie was inspired by a true story. I had a great 120 minutes watching this show and I will definitely be buying the original DVD for it too *smiles* Thumbs up to James Cameron for another great film!

One thing's for sure, I will not want to go cave diving like this one! ...scary...

Here's the trailer!

No comments: