Sunday, March 6, 2011

Movie of 2011: The King's Speech


Another shoot cancelled and guess what I did after...had a great morning breakfast of Dim Sum at Happy Garden with Steven and Tracy. Damn, the Dim Sum was amazing - reminded me of Ipoh's Foh San Dim Sum that I had back when I stayed in Ipoh for 2 months. After breakfast, Tracy and I took the train down to Berjaya Times Square to catch a movie and we were 5 minutes away before the next show: The King's Speech at 12.10pm.

Heard about this show from friends who have been posting about it. Another movie based on true story, this time it's about King George VI. It was indeed a good movie; very inspiring and great acting. The freeze inside the cinema was a setback but overall I enjoyed every single minute of this movie *smiles*

No comments: