Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Piles of Assignments


It'll be motivating if someone actually say 'Karen, I admire your determination to make this plan work'...but heck, no one is going to say that to me, not at this moment...

4 weeks to the end of miserable assignments, tests, reports life~
I'm not exactly celebrating at this moment but counting down the days when everything that I complain especially on my studies will be over, drives me to finish all my work as soon as possible.

1 progressive test, 3 academic reports (International Marketing Feasibility Study, Marketing of Services Report, Market Research Report + Presentation), 1 3000 words academic essay, 1 JCLA Market Research Report, 1 JCLA poster, 1 VISION event and 1 Project Care implementation and 3 final exams to go...

I'm at least getting 3 out of all in the list done by this week and will be having a 3 days break this weekend at Miri Jazz Festival...not paying tickets to attend, but to volunteer. Will *shoo shoo* all the stress and pressure away for the weekend!

No comments: