Saturday, May 16, 2009

Curtin Karate Challenge 2009

Curtin Karate Club organized the Curtin Karate Challenge 2009 - 16th May 2009. I was the only non-Karate-ka (no belt) in the event, participating in Hiza Kumite and Mawashigeri, against 3 other competitors of brown, red and purple belt.

...and guess what...

I won both categories!

Champion for Hiza Kumite and Mawashigeri for Female 14 years & above! 
Brought home two gold medals and certificates. 

*didn't expect to win at all, but paid RM20 for this competition and I brought home victory, more importantly, it was an unforgettable experience. Thanks Cath, for persuading me to join this challenge!*

2 comments:

Yume said...

ARG...how could I...!? i am a brown belt and i lose to you...ARG!!

haha, joking! congratz!

*you should know how am i now XD
*www.amakusa-yume.blogspot.com

Yume said...

oh ya, erm, can you send some photos of the karate competition to me? via email or anything?

unless you are busy then nevermind =)

thankies!