Friday, May 15, 2009

Chilling through my last one month in Miri

2 weeks to go for submissions of all assignments!

to date: 3 reports, 2 presentations, 1 essay to go...

I've never actually enjoyed my assignments, presentations, essay writing sessions all throughout my studies coz every time when the season of 'Assignmenting' comes by, I'll be working stressfully, eating a lot, not getting enough sleep just to complete all the tasks for the semester. Then I realize that I have another 2 weeks to have this 'Assignmenting' experience before completing my Degree this June. It will be another year or so for me to continue my studies, so it's better late than never to enjoy and chill through my studies.

Some of my friends were wondering, "Karen, you look so free ah...no more assignments ha?" I walked around campus with my backpack (books, Mac, mp3, money for coffee...). I do sat myself in the cafeteria when it comes to doing my last minute work but still, I went around campus looking as if I don't have anymore assignments... *only when sometimes really stress until dunno wad to do then I'll have the 'DO NOT DISTURB ME' face lah~*

Well, yeah~ gotta chill and enjoy the Uni Life before officially retire from being a student. It scares me, though, that I will have to start all over again - work, new place, new home, new people, new environment - but I'll sure miss being a student here in Curtin. Lots of memories...

As for now, I want to spend my last one month here with lots of fun and laughter, assignments, presentations, projects, outdoor activities, good-for-nothing laziness, etc... -the list is just too long-

*sitting on the beach, watching the sun sets*
It's just beautiful~~~

No comments: