Saturday, May 30, 2009

The last moments in the Classroom

Final week of classes...
Yea~

I decided to attend all my classes this week. It started on Tueday (2.30-5.30pm) to Wednesday (8.30-10.00am & 2.30-5.30pm) and my last class was on Thursday (11.00-11.30am).

I was supposed to be jumping for joy after submitting all my assignments, but............ I had to request for extension for my MCI 212 Final essay, thanks to JCLA! My lecturer gave me 5 days, so, submission of my last assignment is on Wednesday! Yippie~

Tuesday afternoon was another bomb on me. My Marketing Research lecturer told my group that we will be presenting in the 'Best Research Paper' presentation on Friday at 1.30pm! ...and there are lots of things to amend in the slides for that presentation. 

It was another load of burden added.

There were little sleep (12am-4am) everyday until Friday.
Friday was the last straw.

8am-1pm: JCLA Awareness Campaign
1.30pm-2.00pm: Market Research Presentation
2.00pm-5.00pm: JCLA Poster Presentation
5.00-7.00pm: Evaluation session of JCLA group

That's the whole reason I had to ask for extension for my assignment...........

Anyway, classes are all over and JCLA is over too!

*more updates on the 'A Friday with JCLA and JCLA poster presentation coming up...when I'm free lah~*

No comments: