Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The day I came back to Miri after 'week free'

hmm...'week free'? is it really 'week free'? hmm... i wonder...
anyway, it was partially a 'week free' for me. i was back home. i had kuching food. i meet my kuching friends. i drove the Picanto................

Anyway, 'week free' is over and now it's back to Miri! My flight was on Saturday, 20th October at 12.55pm. Woke up early that morning; followed mum and dad for breakfast and sent dad to the shop. Well, he didn't say anything to me before I drove off, just a short 'good bye and take care of yourself there'. I think he is used to me coming back and leaving somewhere. I had been doing that for the last 3 years.

Went home to pack and watched some TV - cooking shows on Astro - and later mum and I drove to the airport, checked in with a luggage and went to 7th mile for lunch. Yes! Had the 3 layer teh-c-peng on the day I arrived in Kuching and the day I left Kuching... After lunch was airport. I hugged mum and walked into the departure hall only to find out that I was the only one left to board the plane! I walked so fast to the plane and found a sit in the aisle. And I had an hour of shut eyes all the way to Miri...

Damn the flight was horrible! The plane was rather new. The pilot was rather new too, I guess. The whole way was bumpy and shaky and dizzy. I was about to throw up but I held back until the plane landed. Sigh! So, waited for my luggage and met Catherine who came to pick me up. I was carrying 3 bags; 1 laptop bag, 1 personal stuffs' bag and 1 food bag.

Delivery time!
Went for Kuching Food Delivery in Senadin. Went to Curtin Villa to deliver sio bee to Samson and Jasmine. The others were not around so delivered Catherine's laksa, ngo hiam, sio bee and sio pau to her house while lepak'ing there for a while. Later in the evening, we delivered to Valerian and Angeline came by to get her ngo hiam. Joel came by to hostel to pick up his sio pau and ngo hiam. Well, that was the delivery I had to do!

Out of the blue, after so many years in KL, I suddenly felt so so so so home sick that night. So, I made myself busy with cleanings, chattings, assignments to make myself happy...

Then I fell sick that night - sore throat, flu, feverish............

That was my day...

1 comment:

ian-ization said...

poor u .. dont worry.. u can do it.. =)

God bless~!!!!