Monday, October 15, 2007

Back in Kuching!

Finally, I'm back in Kuching!
Flew back from Miri on the 13th October 2007 with the 2.25pm flight from Air Asia. Natasha was flying back with me in the same flight as well. Hadn't slept the whole night through so I was totally drained out; eyes were like panda and my left arm was still sore even after a week already. Had two bags packed, one front and another back, trying to balance myself when walking into the departure hall.

Well, it's the first time the flight was early. I mean, Air Asia is never early. It's either on time or delay! YEA! Something has changed after 3 years of delay flights from KL. Boarded the plane at 1.45pm and flew at 2.10pm and reached Kuching at 3.10pm.

First stop, 7th Mile 3 layer teh-c-peng and pork leg rice! Yum Yum....
It was Saturday so had to go for church at 6pm. Slept about half an hour before mass and tiredly went to church; rosary prayer and later mass.

Dinner was really really light. Had cha kueh in 3rd Mile while my brother was having RM4 kueh chap~! After sending Aaron home, I followed mum and dad to Petra Jaya for raya visiting in my mum's fren's house~belacan beehoon was the best choice there...and I had and will have it every year during raya open house...

Had a long chat there, and after food, my eyes were closing bit by bit. I was so tired, body was aching all over and my arm was killing me. Went home at about 10pm and went for a quick shower before sinking to my bed and slept.......................

Woke up the next day like after 12 hours of sleep and went straight out with my fren, Tiffany for lunch... hmm... it's only a day here in Kuching but the next couple of days are work, work and work....

Peace!

3 comments:

max k said...

Hey Kay! Nice to know you're back in Cat Town. Man... i miss the 3rd mile Teh C Ping. And the kolo mee with the pork oil and fried chicken one... ;p All the best for the hols! Send your family my regards.

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

Da Jie... Dun be too tired ooo. Go back hometown must enjoy for few days first de lo~~~
Wish ur arm heal faster k??? Waiting for ur return in Miri!!

kaYren said...

Hi Max! Hehe...thought u hav already forgotten how it taste like... well, you can come here again for holiday anytime as long as I'm back in town. Hehe... All the best to you too!