Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Diving Set...to be purchased by July 2011

I've been contemplating on whether to buy my own diving equipments. One very good reason to buy my own set is so that I won't be spending additional cost on renting the equipments whenever I dive (which is roughly about another 50% more of my dives). I went through many websites and emails to dive shops around KL area and had a rough estimation on how much the whole set will cost.

As for now, I own a pair of fins and booties, a wetsuit and rashguard, a prescribe mask, a snorkel and a mesh bag. So next in line to get are:

Mares F-light BCD

Mares Prestige 12S Regulator

Mares Octopus Rover

Mares Mission 1 Console

Mares Puck Wrist

To purchase this set, I will need to save up to a total of RM3000 - RM3500 by July 2011 so that I can purchase them on MIDE Expo (may get a little bit more discount from there). So as for now, it's time to put some money into my piggy bank.

*excited*
Can't wait to get my own gears!

1 comment:

In the World of My Own said...

I am using the PUCK too! Good watch!