Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diving in Tioman: Shots of Me!

Most of the time, I am busy taking photos of my fellow dive buddies and the views of the underwater world...but this time around, I have my photos taken! I had a very relaxing and great dive around Tioman Island with Sealantis. My Dive Master, Fareed and the Dive Master Trainee, Faisal both had their cameras and there were photos taken of the fellow divers and here are some shots of me!

...taken at Sawadee Wreck as we were ascending slowly after the 30m wreck dive...

...love the freedom to move around in the water...

...taken at Tomok; an amazing tunnel dive...

-will be posting up the sceneries of these dive sites as soon as I get them developed-

*photos courtesy of Fareed and Faisal*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooo jealous of your 'freedom to move around the water'. At least get to see your personal photo in the beautiful underworld!

kaYren said...

I'll send 3 rolls of film to develop when you and grandma comes. Hopefully the photos are good too. Then you'll get to see what I saw underwater :)