Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Easter Movie!

One Easter Movie not to be missed!

After having lunch with Lynn at the Nyonya House and a short meetup with Aileen in the office, I drove myself to Tropicana City Mall and was just in time for the next movie lineup in GSC. Paid RM7 and rushed into the hall and as I sat down, the movie started...so technically, I didn't miss a single frame of the show!

It was a cartoon in a movie show and honestly, it was amazing~! A show not to be missed especially with the family celebrating Easter this coming week.

Though I was rather annoyed by two kids talking and singing behind me while the parents ignored them, I had my fun watching the show with some laughter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo.... a cartoon movie so no chance of watching!

kaYren said...

Can convince dad to go watch. Its real life with cartoon in it :)