Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Sunday Meal

This was somewhat the first time I work on weekends for this movie project...and yes! I do not want to work on weekends because it's the only time I can get as much rest as possible to charge over the weekdays. And so again, I'm at home, working for the project. I finished the script breakdown on Saturday night, just before midnight and woke up at 11am to start the location breakdown before sending it off to all the production team members. By then, it was lunch time and I was somehow hungry.

Alex and Choulyee went out for lunch and bought me a pack of mix rice and the fried drumstick made my day~ I had a good lunch while watching Ice Age 3 on DVD. And then, after lunch, it was back to work again, planning my way around Pandan Mewah, Pandan Indah and Pandan Jaya for my afternoon recce to find a flat for the shoot.

...my very nice mix rice...

It was quite a disappointing recce but I was glad the lady at the Pandan Jaya flat called me back after I left a note at the door. *cross fingers* hopefully, they are interested to let me see the house and it is appropriate for the shoot. After the long recce, I came home, rested for 30 minutes and went for a good 10 laps swim in the pool. And it was dinner time.

...the nice pineapple fried rice...

It was both a good meal for my working Sunday. It's the end of the weekend and back to office tomorrow. 2 more Sundays before shoot!

No comments: