Saturday, October 9, 2010

The most 'Breakdown' Weekend ever!

Counting down... (yes, my countdowns are starting again)
This time, I'm counting down the weekends before the start of the movie shoot end of this month. So it's 3 more weekends to go and this week, I spent my whole Saturday afternoon until midnight in my little corner in my bedroom doing script breakdown for the Final Draft script. Hmm...it is freakingly tiring doing the same thing over and over again. Does this happens in all shoots, I wonder?

...so this is how my 1st partition of my laptop screen looks like...

...and my 2nd partition...

...and my 3rd partition...

I'm glad my laptop has many partitions and it doesn't hang at all! That smoothens my job a lot. Blasting music, checking up Facebook once in an hour, plays Cafe World once in couple of hours, and reading and breaking down the scripts for 8 hours.

It's close to 12am now and it's time to SLEEP!
Damn I hate working on weekends...especially when I'm working and others are not!

No comments: