Thursday, October 14, 2010

Canon G12

For the past few months, I've been eyeing on getting myself a Canon Powershot G11, since G9 and G10 were discontinued. Reasons for getting this little semi-pro camera is so that I can send my Nikon D40 for a good service (this camera of mine has been with me for 3 years and never undergo services) and to equip myself with a semi-pro camera for my underwater photography and videography. I first used Canon G10 for my underwater photography and videography back in Redang Island and was so amazed with the picture quality from this tiny camera. I do wish one day I can have my own Underwater DSLR but that will have to wait...

I stopped by at the Canon shop in Sunway Pyramid yesterday and found out that Canon G12 is out in the market and the price is RM1899! Damn...I wish I had the cash at that time to just close my eyes and purchase this camera...but nah~ And so I asked more about this camera and its function and yes! I am now saving movey to get this camera with its casing and strobes next year!


Click here to find out more about this camera

Though the underwater casing is not yet in the market but I'm now saving every cent to purchase this camera first. Once the casing is out, it's time to save up for the casing and later the strobes.................

Calculation:
RM1899 for camera + RM700 for casing + RM2000 for a pair of Sea&Sea Strobe

Wah! Banyaknyer!
Never mind. For the sake of owning this camera with its casing and strobe...GAMBATEH!

No comments: