Friday, September 3, 2010

Step Up 3


I've been listening to this movie soundtrack ever since I watched it last week. This movie reminds me how much I wanted to learn dancing but I never had and now still never have the time to learn choreograph moves. Dancing brings oneself all out - emotionally and physically.

The soundtrack of this movie:
1. I Like That (Meterhead Remix)
2. This Instant feat. T-Pain
3. Empire State of Mind feat Alicia Keys
4. Get Cool - Shawty Got Moves
5. Beggin - Madcon Cover
6. Chillin' feat. Lady Gaga
7. Fancy Footwork - Chromeo
8. Drivin Me Wild - Common
9. Shooting Star - David Rush feat. LMFOA, Pitbull & Kevin Rudolf
10. Tetris - Electrixx
11. Freak - Extelle feat. Kardinal Offishall
12. Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan
13. Up - Jesse McCartney
14. Superman - Joe Brooks
15. ABC's - K'Naan feat. Chubb Rock
16. Pinball - Akira Kiteshi
17. This Girl - Laza Morgan
18. Move If You Wanna - Mims
19. My Own Step feat. T-Pain & Fabo
20. Whatchadoin - N.A.S.A.
21. Savage - Swing feat. Soulja Boy
22. No Te Quiero - Sophia Del Carmen feat. Pitbull
23. Take Your Shirt Off - T-Pain
24. Got Your Back - T.I. feat. Keri Hilson
25. Here I Come - The Roots
26. Ease Off The Liquor - Timbaland
27. Already Taken - Trey Songz
28. Who Dat - J Cole
29. Irresistible - Wisin & Yandel

When will I be able to take dancing seriously?

No comments: