Sunday, August 1, 2010

MIDE 2010

It's the Malaysia International Dive Expo 2010!

I went for my first expo last year before I was a diver...and at that time, it wasn't really interesting as I have yet to experience diving. This year was a blast! Though the layout of the expo was rather confusing at times (especially when you want to find the particular booth) but there were more booths from many different dive centres and operations this year.

...and I manage to bring this pass home...

My goal:
1. Power lens mask
2. Specialty Course information in Kota Kinabalu
3. EFR and Rescue Course information in Tioman Island

At the end of the day...

...I bought my TUSA 2.0 power mask...
(have yet to install the lens yet)

And also, I have decided on the courses and dive centre for my Specialty Courses in Kota Kinabalu in January 2011. It's time to finalize the schedule, to book my air tickets and plan for a 4 weeks holiday after the end of my contract this year end!

Also, I found a great package for EFR and Rescue Course in Tioman Island but the package is until end of this year only...so sadly, I have to say 'no' to the package but hope for a good deal after my Specialty Courses next year.

GOALS ACHIEVED!

...and I happily tried on my new mask at home...

Looking forward for MIDE 2011 for more great deals!

No comments: