Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movie Marathon @ Angie's

It was a Saturday. It was gym day and later a swimming session at Angie's place before homecook/fast food dinner with DVDs to watch.

1st movie: My Name Is Khan
It was a very long movie, but a very touching one. I missed this movie in the cinema when it first came out. The flow of the movie is just amazing as it portrays the events that happens throughout the years of Khan's life. This movie made me teared...

2nd movie: Precious
This movie won several awards and though the storyline was a little confusing (I thought) and a little here and there, it was very touching as well. At first I thought the movie will make me cry but apparently it didn't. It was weird seeing Mariah Carey without makeup~

3rd movie: Brothers
It was a very very very slow movie...managed to watch 20 minutes of this movie before changing to another one... but hopefully one day when I'm bored at home, I will finish watching this movie.

4th movie: Nine
A great musical! The set is just AMAZING and WONDERFUL! Not to mention the casts are just great! Too bad I fell asleep before the end of the show because I was too tired and it was already 2am...

More movies coming up soon~

No comments: