Friday, July 30, 2010

Skin Diving

...skin diving in Perhentian Island...

When I first saw a tourist in Perhentian Island last year doing this, I was so amazed. As far as I was afraid of swimming and going to the sea, I was surprised how someone can hold their breath and goes into the water to enjoy the view underwater. When I pluck up the courage to learn diving, I also learn a little about skin diving. I never put it into practice until I went to Redang. It was so hard at first as the water was very dense but slowly, the boatman and life guard taught me and finally I could do it on my own! And, when I was in Perhentian Island this month, I did it on my own without a problem. Sometimes, skin diving is more interesting than diving ...I feel.

Thanks Sok Peng for the picture!

No comments: