Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Looking forward to...

There are several events coming soon that I am so looking forward too...
First of all~
Date: 7th July 2010
JAPANESE FEASTA!!!
It was during the 'Clever!' shoot that we had great help from our dear colleagues, namely, Sok Peng, Lynn, Moon, Angie and Fei who came and lend their hands to pack, to help and to conduct things on set. So, Aileen and I will be treating them for a Japanese dinner...and that will be tonight! :)


Second of all~
Date: 16th - 19th July 2010
PERHENTIAN GETAWAY!!!
It was my mid year diving vacation to Perhentian Island, Terengganu and I invited my dear colleagues to join me. It started with Lynn and now, there will be 6 of us going for this trip, namely, Sok Peng, Lynn, Moon, Angie and Zetti. It will be a 3 days 2 nights stay in Watercolours Paradise with diving for me and snorkeling for others. Hopefully, I will be able to tan myself so that I won't have many layers on my back *smiles*. Can't wait!!!

Last but not least~
Date: 19th - 22nd August 2010
DEAREST MUMMY AND DADDY TO KL FOR HOLIDAY!!!
...not to mention the weekend in Penang! Yes! My dear brother Alex is planning for a weekend road trip to Penang with our parents. It's been 7 months now since I last went back home and it's been 5 months since I last saw Mum and Dad. I do miss home...a lot! Will be taking a day leave from work to accompany my parents before their flight back home. Food...food...food!

LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THESE!!!

...more plans, especially for diving, to come...

No comments: