Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception

It's been quite some time since I last watched a movie by Leonardo DiCaprio. I remembered how young he looked in Titanic which was 13 years ago! and now after all these years, he really aged...

I saw this movie trailer in a few movies I watched in the cinema but have yet to understand the movie. It was some weird trailer with weird storyline but great casts. And here I was, on a Saturday morning (this time was before my gym session) watching 'Inception' in TGV Sunway Pyramid.

Directed by Christopher Nolan (director of The Dark Knight) and there it was an appearance of Cillian Murphy in it. It was a very long movie; 148 minutes but it was worth RM9 I paid for the show. One things for sure, never sleep at any part of the movie because the moment you misses a part, you will not understand the rest of it. It's a movie that requires the audience to use their mind to think a little. But, overall, I enjoyed the movie!

GOOD ONE!

No comments: