Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shrek Forever After...in 3D

It was a Saturday and I had to head down (all the way) to office for 2 casting and a short meeting with the Wardrobe guy. But, lucky me, I had a car to drive! Anyway............ spent the whole morning in the office and later went out for recee with Aileen and Lynn and then, both Lynn and I went for our gym session. This time, I get to do all my routine slowly and completed every exercise.

It was movie time after gym!
And what better movie than SHREK Forever After in 3D!

It was 'CATrastrophic!

I followed Shrek since the first cartoon came out in the cinema and have been loving this cartoon ever since. I wouldn't miss this cartoon for the world~ and further more, it's in 3D! It was no doubt, another great sequel from Shrek. It was hilarious and exciting.

"reDONKEYlous!"

Before the movie started, I managed to sneek out my camera and took photographs.
Looks cool on 3D glasses ma~ *smiles*

...it was a great weekend...

No comments: