Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pumping the Brain

It has been two months since the last time I used up so much energy to generate my brain to think fast, act fast and going through days with a faster pace.

Previously when I was in Redang, I had such a laid back job where everyday at work is pretty much the same; getting to work on time for my shift and getting off on time after my shift, checking through the log books for bookings, counting tokens for pool games, speaking to hotel guests on our sports & recreation services...

But, as I have already left the island, I came back to the busy city and started my job back in production (it was totally out of my plan to come back to work in production as I have allocated this year to be production free for me to de-stress) and it was time to pump up my brain with

|
|
|
|
|
V

all these activities to boost up my energy!

Not only that I am now back in production, but things changed as I have to travel to and fro everyday from Pandan Indah, Cheras to Kelana Jaya every day (which takes me 1 hour 15 minutes one way) on foot and by train. I have decided that I will not move anymore (for now) and I have moved so much this year that I am so drained from all the packing and unpacking of my things.

Yes! My brain is now pumping its juice again and I can feel the energy rush as my days go by!

No comments: