Monday, May 10, 2010

Movies Watched

Date: 20th April 2010
Was supposed to watch Ais Kacang Puppy Love but there were no tickets available so Lynn and I bought tickets to Date Night. Well, I'm a Steve Carell fan, so sure I'll pay for tickets to watch. At first I thought it would be a full comedy movie but there were a little bit of action pack in it. It was a nice show~


Date: 26th April 2010
I went down to Pavilion to pick up some things before I left for Redang after my holiday. Was contemplating wether to watch Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D or How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. The price was only RM1 difference. Well, later I decided to watch How to Train Your Dragon instead. It was a super short cartoon but a predictable but great 3D effects. I had to hold onto the 3D glasses throughout the movie but it was worth the money I paid for; RM18 because this cartoon is great! Oh...had popcorn, fishball and a cup of F&N orange throughout the movie~


Date: 9th May 2010
It was after a TVC shoot that Lynn, Peng, Angie, Angie's sister and I decided to go for a movie. I didn't know of this movie until Lynn introduced it to me. We were late for the show...a minute or two only lah. We entered the cinema when the movie started, so missed all the trailers for other new shows -.-" This movie incorporated cartoons comics and reality in it. It was an interesting show, tells us about life of a 'going-to-be' teenage kid. Interestingly funny.


More movies coming up next................

No comments: