Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The weekend...

My weekend is on a Monday...
Why?
Because my off day is on Monday.

It was Easter Monday yesterday. I woke up super early to catch the 7am ferry to Kuala Terengganu. The ferry arrived at 8.30am and I had a stroll in Chinatown and found a shop for breakfast; wantan mee and cute little butter & kaya toast bun with kopi peng! *yummy*


The breakfast was filling and it boosted me up for a good morning walk to the road where all the banks are. Did my bank transactions and walked to a barber shop near the Shahbandar waterfront and had my hair cut. I now, again, looked like when I was back in Form 5!


I went hunting for the dive shop at Chinatown and found it and saw the fin that I ordered (and I like it!) but there were nothing to get from the shop. I went to KFC to have my lunch and to 7eleven for some junk food shopping before heading back to the jetty.


It was such a tiring trip, but heck, I had my good meal. The ferry ride was rather choppy and I felt as if I was in a heater (sweating in an aircond ferry).

Got myself Maggie Goreng for dinner before joining my colleague for a beer night (and yes, it is very hard to get beers in Terengganu~).

Haven't been having a good weekend like this...

No comments: