Friday, April 2, 2010

My Dive Log (Part 5)

Date: 31st March 2010
Time: 8.30am


There were only 2 guests divers with us on Ramona today and I was paired up with Faizan. Azrin was the Dive Master that morning.

The first dive site; Batu Mak Cantek was amazing. It was just a whole island of corals - what they call, the sunken corals. It was just beautiful...although the visibility was quite poor due to the current and waves. Faizan spotted a porcupine fish and pointed it at me before disturbing it (trying to make it blow~) but the fish swam away...and it was GIGANTIC!

The surface interval was rather.................choppy...............and I had to 'menahan diri' from throwing up (well, eventually I didn't throw up!). Had a good chat with Nicole and Christophe from Austria.

I went before to the second dive but this time, I get to see more! (because I had power mask on). Saw a sting ray swimming over Faizan and spotted another porcupine fish, but slightly smaller. Well, I finally loose 1kg of weight and will stay that way!

All in all: 9 dives in March!
More dives to come!

No comments: