Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Short Experience In Frost & Sullivan

My experience in Frost & Sullivan was rather...SHORT! ...to be exact, it was only 5 working days in the office and later, I submitted my resignation (a one day notice somemore~) to HR and my supervisor. I would love to stay on and complete my 3 months internship in Aerospace and Defense, but something else awaits me...

The 5 days in F&S was amazing. The interns and contractors were great people (not to mention that we are of almost the same age), so lunch was always around Plaza Mont Kiara with them. Got to know all the interns and contractors from both Block C and Block E.

Day 1 of internship was rather...boring...yes!...it's pretty normal for an internship but the moment after I had my brief from my supervisor, I was stuck on my desk, facing my computer the whole afternoon googl'ing for 'Airport Development'. Learnt a lot, though...ask me questions about airport, and I am happy to provide you with the answer~

Day 3 (Thursday), we had a funny experience in the office where we had no chairs the whole morning. Anyway, we had a good lunch in the office and later, 13 of us went for our Chinese New Year dinner at Taman Paramout where............................

...the very be-early Lou Sang...

...and lots more food!...

It was a great night. Though I barely knew everyone there at that time, we all had fun. We then had a drink at Brussels, Jaya One for the night before we went home, get early sleep and prepare for work on Friday.

So, Monday comes, and on my 5th day at work, I resigned. The whole day in the office was...*how should I put it*...miserable...when I had to wait for the answer and it was a little hard for me to tell my colleagues that it was my last day. But 6pm came, and I bid everyone farewell and handed my tag over and left the office.

Though it was a very short experience in Frost & Sullivan, but it was a great one.

Hope to have another opportunity to work with the company, to work with the great colleagues again in the future.

...the contractors and interns...

No comments: