Monday, February 8, 2010

In the office...

How did I manage to access my blog in the office?
Since the first day on the job, the internet has been seriously blocked (no facebook, no online newspapers, no important website...sometimes).

It's just after lunch and I'm sitting in front of my desktop, wondering what is there to do? It's not that I don't have anything to do, but waiting for an answer which I've been longing to know since morning is killing me.

It is now 5 days of me working here in the office of Frost & Sullivan in the Aerospace and Defense department researching on a GPS on Airport Development in Asia Pacific. Sounds amazing right? Yes, it is indeed an amazing experience to be here in this office and working on this project.

But, as far as the excitement is concern, I am now waiting for an answer whether I am allow to quit this internship by today. Why? It's a long story and I intend not to speak of it. All I have to say is that, I have another job waiting for me... that is why I decided to stop this internship.

I do hope and pray so much that things will come out differently. Whatever happened that day did not happen. Whatever we said was never said. But, looks like there's nothing much I can do to keep what is lost.

I'm frustrated.
I'm furious.
But, this is one step that I've never imagined I will do, even after 2 years.

Everyone around me is working. I am here, sitting and waiting in frustration to know what the verdict is. I have plans today, tomorrow and for this week. I pray that all goes as plan and things will change, slowly.

It's another countdown to 6pm...

No comments: