Thursday, October 8, 2009

One week to SHOOT!

Officially it's Thursday, which means it's another 7 more days to shoot because our first day of shoot is on the 15th October 2009 - a Thursday - yes, it is next Thursday. (I know I'm crapping)

This week was another hell of a week. It's only a week to shoot and things are still all over the place and I did literally 5 drafts of script breakdown since one month ago! Damn I had to read the script all over again and confuse myself with all the changes and make sure I do a breakdown that does not confuse anyone but myself...............

The list of what I've been doing for the past 2 months in this project:
1. The reading job
2. The breakdown job
3. The recce job
4. The jigsaw job
5. The office job
6. The calling job
7. The 'making-friends-with-all-the-locations-we-need-to-use' job
8. The shoot job (coming soon next Thursday)
...and the list goes on and on...

Funny that I can make my job into a list like this~ Oh well, I am indeed looking forward for the shoots. Although it will be very stressful (and I stress the word S.T.R.E.S.S.F.U.L) as I need to make sure I get things in order to have one part of the shoot in order. Must do a good job as this is my first time PM'ing a production.

...to ease myself from counting down the days to shoot...
I
look
at
this
picture
and
countdown
to
the
day
I
arrive
in
this
beautiful
island
for
my
first
dive
as
an
Open Water Diver
!!!

YES!
I AM GOING TO SIPADAN!!!

*okay...that's enough for my stress release moments*
now back to reality...one week to SHOOT!

No comments: