Friday, October 30, 2009

Is back in the office...

Finally I'm back in the office...
Not for long anyway. I think this will be my final days in the office before heading back to Ipoh for the next one month plus for the shoot and then off to Kuching for Alex's wedding and off to Sipadan with Catherine and back to Kuching for xmas and then back to PJ for new year celebration in Melaka.

I'm mentally and physically tired.
Not to mention that I'm darker than I used to be, pimples more than I used to have... (solutions anyone???)

Will start the KL shoot on Halloween - that's tomorrow - 31st October.
Then will be having an endless shoot in Ipoh and Taiping and Kampar and Gopeng.

..........oh no..........
that means, will be away from internet, away from my 'civilization' for one month!!!

No comments: